Start With a Buyers’ Eyes Pre-Staging Consultation
See your house through your buyer’s eyes
As a prospective vendor, how do you increase the likelihood of your listing standing out and getting noticed? One way is to ensure your property appeals to the broadest range of potential buyers, by making your house move-in ready. A buyer critically looks for reasons to:
- Disqualify a house from consideration
- Justify offering less than the asking price
Our Buyer’s Eyes Consultation will help you focus your time, money and energy to sell your home faster and for more money.
Every client begins with a minimum two-hour assessment of their property, inside and out. We identify possible objections a buyer may have to making an acceptable offer to purchase, as well as the recommended remedy.
Clear, written plan of action
Making a house move-in ready entails reducing or eliminating potential “bargaining chips.” We will suggest improvements, repairs and cosmetic upgrades, customized to your listing time-frame and budget. At the conclusion of our two hours together, you will be left with a clear written plan of action.
Simple but effective cosmetic changes
For a fresh perspective, entrust your home’s visual presentation to an unbiased design professional experienced in creative home staging techniques. Make minor improvements to maximize appeal to memorably stand out from competitive listings. In any market, professional home staging is the key difference between being For Sale and being SOLD!
MAXIMIZE the sales potential of your property and MINIMIZE your stress
Our Buyer’s Eyes Consultation is the first step of a 3-part process:
- PRE-STAGING PLAN Preliminary whole-house consult with written recommendations customized to your property, listing time frame and budget
- IMPLEMENTATION of recommendations to make house move-in-ready. Minimize your stress – assistance and trade referrals provided as required!
- STAGING Merchandising the property – Restyling to sell to appeal to the demographic of your prospective buyer, while highlighting the selling features of the house. House to Home will make the most of your existing furniture and accessories for occupied homes or source and display a rental package for vacant homes.